Ramblings of a Catholic Christian trying to be more like Him.
Please leave me messages and comments so that I too may grow and learn!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Beware

I just wanted to make all of you aware that for some reason I have Spaanem coming up on my blog reading list. I am unable to get rid of it. I've attempted to contact blogger for support and have been unsuccessful. Please know that if any of the shows up on your blog in relation to mind it is not of my doing. If you have had this happen to you and have any experience on how to get rid of it I would be appreciative thank you and may God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. I have had a couple of "spam" comments on my blog lately as well. I have reported one or two things as "spam" to Google, but don't know if they act on any of that or not. I have just been deleting the comments that are showing up that look like ads and so forth. I have heard that you should not reply to the comments.

    ReplyDelete