Ramblings of a Catholic Christian trying to be more like Him.
Please leave me messages and comments so that I too may grow and learn!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Many thankfuls!


                                     

Last week, my daughter and I were so fortunate to be able to visit her brother, my son in California! Because of working schedules it was just a 3 full day, 4 night trip. We packed a lot into those 3 days! My son is an excellent planner.  He had an itinerary with the places that we most wanted to see and do. I just have to say that God worked overtime designing the coastline! My favorite part of the trip other than being able to spend time with both of them, was driving with his convertible top down on the Pacific coast highway! The view was breathtaking! I am thankful for the treasured time and the beauty that we were able to view.

My daughter has spent the last several years working as an intern and volunteer for her local parish in Ohio.  She has wanted to be a youth minister for 6-7 years now.  She has prayed about it and so have many others.  Several weeks ago, a friend went on a pilgrimage to Medjugorje. She took along prayer requests and left them there. One of my prayers that I asked for intercessory prayers from our Blessed Mother  Mary was for my daughter to be able to be in ministry full time. Last night, my daughter was offered her dream job as a young adult / middle school age minister at her local parish.  I am so thankful for answered prayers and having the Blessed Mother on our side! 

For my journey I am now at 466.85 miles to go! Walking a lot in California helped! 

Life is good because God is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment