Ramblings of a Catholic Christian trying to be more like Him.
Please leave me messages and comments so that I too may grow and learn!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Dynamic Catholic

I just started reading a book called, "The 4 Signs of a Dynamic Catholic". I have barely gotten started but the book so far is very very good. One of the signs is prayer. It has really made me think that I need to dedicate more purposeful time to my prayer life. It also started me thinking on how to help others with their prayer life. We have an abundance of old T-shirts in our closets. I decided to make a prayer pillow. 


I will be giving this to my daughter to use for herself or give to a friend. I also have some other ideas that I found on Pinterest that I will be working on to share with you at a later time! 
Have a good week and pray!
Many Blessings!
~Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment